Rewire SIM (Rem Trading LTD.) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
We only send promotional email or mail to you with your prior consent and do not pass any of your information to third parties without first gaining your explicit consent.
We need to collect the following information from you in order to process your order and notify you of the status of your order; Your Name Company Name Address Email address Credit or Debit card or Paypal details.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, however additional information you may provide us with may be used to personalize your visits to our website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to be open about our holding and use of personal data. It also entitles individuals to find out from us what personal data is held about them on a computer, to have that information corrected or erased if it is inaccurate, and to claim compensation if they can prove they have suffered damage from an inaccuracy or breach of security.
E-mail Marketing Practices
You may opt-out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Payment Card details
We process your payment card details in order to complete the purchases that you made through the Website and mobile applications and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. We do not save or store your credit card information on our website at any time.
Transferring data internationally
By using and/or shopping on the Rewire SIM Websites you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’).
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
From time to time, to inform you by post, email, SMS or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel and Debenhams plc Group of Companies.
We may use your personal data in the following manner
- To provide an e-Receipt for a purchase from the website.
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To assist with any of your customer queries.
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- In the event that you purchase goods on the Rewire SIM website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- To monitor and improve our services and the Website
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- Your customer queries.
- Browsing and shopping activities.
- Payment card details.
- Usernames and passwords.
- Email addresses.
- Phone and fax numbers.
- Billing and delivery postal addresses.
- Your name, age, date of birth, sex.
Rewire SIM is committed to upholding EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may update our policies from time-time by posting a new version on our website, please check regularly to be aware of any updates.
- For marketing purposes, for example, to display personalized banners to our customers.
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information on our website.
First party cookies are the cookies that Rewire SIM set to offer you a fully functional experience when shopping our site. Third party cookies are set by our business partners such as Social Media and Google. Our cookies don’t store personal information such as name, address or any payment details.
How to remove Cookies;
We try to ensure that our customers have full visibility of the cookies used on our website. Our website requires certain cookies to be enabled for you to be able to shop on RewireSecurity.co.uk however if you would like to restrict or block cookies from this website you can use your browser to do so.
Rewire SIM first-party cookies include: Language, Currency, PHPSESSID, _gat, _ga, _gid, __atssc, __atuvc
List of Third Party Cookies on this website;
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google ’s behalf.
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so-called server log files) are collected:
- browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- hostname of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
We’ve put together a list of some of the most common questions about cookies. But if you’re in any doubt, you can contact us at email@example.com and we’ll do our very best to help. Our office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
We aim to reply to all queries within two working days.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
• (firstname.lastname@example.org) • (0117 942 3650)